About the Author
Hyacinth Grey lives in North America with her family and is an avid reader of fiction and nonfiction alike. Her writing often explores overcoming adversity and capturing the world from different angles. Grey is interested in medicine, psychology, and language.
Wounded Bride is her first book, and also the beginning of a series.
What I Do and Where to Find Me
I’m a fulltime Indie Author and Blogger.
Check out my accountability page to find out what I’m working on.
I have a few online presences, and I thought it might be convenient to list them all in one place.
- Follow @grey_hyacinth on Twitter
- Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Hyacinth Grey’s Books for Young Readers (www.hgb4yr.com)
- I’m a Goodreads Author – please post reviews there.
- If you have any questions, comments, or would like to send me a review for posting on this website, please contact me.